- Wouldn't it be easier to sort them alphabetically? -- Mauricio 18:29, 2 October 2006 (EDT)
- Yeah, just haven't done that yet. We should also do the same for the INSTALL file --Chris Fields 22:04, 2 October 2006 (EDT)
- Done. There are some missing dependencies and other deprecated ones which don't correspond with the ones in the Makefile.PL. We should stick with the ones listed there. -- Mauricio 13:46, 5 October 2006 (EDT)
- Thanks Mauricio! All tied up doing other things. --Chris Fields 16:16, 5 October 2006 (EDT)
the PPM version of the BioPerl packages?
Dependency Dependency Dependency Dependency Dependency Dependency ...
- Dan, this has been discussed on the list many times before. Sendu worked out the Bio::ASN1::EntrezGene circular dependency issue with the 1.5.2 release. As for the latter two modules, they are part of and are not required and will likely be deprecated in favor of BioLib bindings. --Chris Fields 12:38, 13 May 2009 (UTC)