You can track code development in BioPerl by RSS feeds or the bioperl-guts Mailing list. There is a list of all BioPerl RSS feeds as well.
| Core commits
- Simplify some code
- Couple more minor edits ...
- Update to OBO Flat File Format Specification, version 1.2, tests pass
- Minor edits
- Reformat, correct docs, for legibility
- Minor doc fixes
- Add ability to remove specific features, using primary_tag
- add 5.20 (may remove 5.10 at some point)
- add the two cyclic ref testers (not required for general users, but nice
- fix test count, which fails if optional mem leak modules not installed
- Add tests for memory leaks and weaken for Issue #81
- Bio/Location/Split.pm: Final fix for issue #76. From now on,
- t/data/dmel_2Lchunk.gb: Updated features locations to use current
- Remove modules and tests (StandAloneBlast and WrapperBase) that now reside in bioperl-run
- Removed empty file Bio/Tools/Run/hmmer3.pm, which seems
- Bio/DB/Taxonomy/flatfile.pm: Fix for issue #80, changed DESTROY
- Add travis-ci badge
- Bio/Location/Split.pm: Removed the "$loc->is_remote" condition
- FTLocationFactory.pm: Fixed a long-standing issue at "from_string()"
- FTLocationFactory.pm: Adjusted from_string() subroutine to